Milli Vanilli-22 Years Ago Today The World Heard The Truth

On November 12, 1990 it was publicly revealed that pop duo Milli Vanilli, Fab Morvan and Rob Pilatus, did not actually sing on their songs. On November 9th 1990 I called CBS, NBC and ABC in Las Vegas and spoke with news reporters. I explained to them the situation and my twin sister Linda Rocco and my part in it. Three days later Frank Farian held a press conference stating the boys didn't sing and concocting some ludicrous story about the "real" MV. That's when I asked Mark Tratos, Entertainment attorney extraordinaire here in Vegas, to represent Linda and me. Social Media would have helped me and Linda get our story out. Our story is the truth. There is a huge difference between miming to your own voice and lip syncing to someone else, then saying to the world this is truly my voice. Imagine my sister and I watching The Grammy's at home and three other girls collecting our award. It's devastating. People still don't realize or know what the real or true story is about MV. Linda and I were there. We know. 





Me, Rob and Fab at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas in 1990.

Comments

Popular Posts